Fourth Phase FlaxPack is a multipurpose hot and cold compress that provides soothing relief to new moms during the Fourth Trimester. Made with organic flaxseed and lavender, it is designed to be heated to soothe and relax sore muscles and release tension while breastfeeding, or placed in a freezer to reduce inflammation in the pelvic area.
The Lavender leaves deliver a calming, pleasant aroma, help with regulating emotions, release tension, and provide support to the pelvic area post a C-section delivery. Its lightweight design makes it easy to use while on the go. Spot clean only.
Note: Image shows variation in one of 3 colors available.
Flax Seed (Linum usitatissimum):
Kiss pain goodbye with this powerful ingredient. The high oil content of flax seeds creates a heat forcefield that maintains its temperature and keeps this pack warm or cool, longer. This allows you to relax or fall asleep while wearing our FlaxPack and not have to worry about constantly re-warming. These packs can be used hot to relieve cramps, pain, strains, and other ailments. Cooling your pack helps ease inflammation on the skin or deep within your muscles.
Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia):
This aromatherapy staple is excellent for relaxing the body and mind. The scent of lavender has long been thought to reduce stress and anxiety while assisting with emotional balance. Heating your FlaxPack releases the restorative powers of lavender that can boost memory and brain function—and help mitigate body aches and pains, like headaches.
To relax muscles:
Warm in the microwave for 10-15 second, then let it cool for 2 seconds before placing on your body.
To Reduce inflammation:
Place in a freezer bag to freeze for 2-4 hours. Let it defrost for a few minutes before placing on your body.
Clean with damp cloth. Do not immerse in water.
Fourth Phase is a social impact maternal wellness brand with a mission to connect moms globally. A percentage of each purchase allows us to donate similar afterbirth care products to unhoused new mothers in the U.S., and underserved mothers in sub-Saharan Africa, via our charitable partners. Learn more on our Mom-To-Mom page.
- Shipping is calculated at checkout and varies by destination and shipping method (Standard vs. Express). Product will ship from New Jersey.
- All orders are processed and shipped within 5-7 business days via USPS or UPS, depending on your selection, after receipt of payment.
- Tracking numbers will be provided to you once the order has shipped. Place your orders with enough time to account for 1-10 business days after we’ve shipped your order for ground delivery by USPS or UPS.
- Although ground orders typically take 2-3 business days by USPS or UPS, depending on location of delivery, we cannot guarantee timeframe for delivery from the carrier. We do offer express shipping at checkout as an option to guarantee delivery.
- Please note: No refunds or cancellations will be offered if any orders are delivered later than expected due to any delays in USPS or UPS shipping.
Our return policy varies. We accept returns for damaged products only. However, all Box sales are final.
Damaged Product Replacement: If an item has been damaged during transit, please contact us immediately (within 2 days of receipt) at email@example.com, and we will replace the damaged item. Please send a photo of the product for internal review and include the word DAMAGES in the subject line.
Return eligibility by product type:
- BellyWrap, MylkBlend, PostUndi, RestoreMe: For health and hygienic reasons we cannot accept returns of food or clothing items.
- BellyBirthBalm, BodButter, CocoNip, GloEssential: Can be returned if unopened and unused.
- GuaSha stone, FlaxPack, MindNotes, PeriSoother: Can be returned if unopened and unused.
For products eligible for return, the return must be initiated and mailed within 30 days of receipt. A replacement or refund will be processed within 48 hours of receipt and review.
We don’t offer exchanges, but feel free to return your unopened product and place another order if you’re looking for something else. See our Return Policy above for qualifying items.