Fourth Phase BellyWrap is designed to cradle your core and back after giving birth. The custom of wrapping or "binding" the belly postpartum is a tradition found in African, Asian, European, and Spanish cultures, and typically uses a long and wide piece of fabric.
Our modern version is made with a lightweight, breathable fabric that keeps you cool even when temperatures rise--and uses velcro enclosures that offer maximum flexibility in compression, comfort, and support.
After childbirth, it is common for a mother to feel some instability due to ligaments being stretched--or when the skin and layers of connective tissue are cut during a surgical birth (aka C-section).
Wearing the Fourth Phase BellyWrap will provide comfort, stability, and support with your posture while your uterus returns to its normal size and while your body heals.
Place BellyWrap over your stomach to wear during the day.
Vaginal Births: Confirm use with your doctor before using.
Belly Births: Use after the C-section incision has healed. Remove at night for Belly Births/C-sections. Confirm use with your doctor before using.
Fourth Phase is a social impact maternal wellness brand with a mission to connect moms globally. A percentage of each purchase allows us to donate similar afterbirth care products to unhoused new mothers in the U.S., and underserved mothers in sub-Saharan Africa, via our charitable partners. Learn more on our Mom-To-Mom page.
- Shipping is calculated at checkout and varies by destination and shipping method (Standard vs. Express). Product will ship from New Jersey.
- All orders are processed and shipped within 5-7 business days via USPS or UPS, depending on your selection, after receipt of payment. Tracking numbers will be provided to you once the order has shipped.
- Place your orders with enough time to account for 1-10 business days after we’ve shipped your order for ground delivery by USPS or UPS.
- Although ground orders typically take 2-3 business days by USPS or UPS, depending on location of delivery, we cannot guarantee timeframe for delivery from the carrier. We do offer express shipping at checkout as an option to guarantee delivery.
- Please note: No refunds or cancellations will be offered if any orders are delivered later than expected due to any delays in USPS or UPS shipping.
Our return policy varies. We accept returns for damaged products only. However, all Box sales are final.
Damaged Product Replacement: If an item has been damaged during transit, please contact us immediately (within 2 days of receipt) at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will replace the damaged item. Please send a photo of the product for internal review and include the word DAMAGES in the subject line.
Return eligibility by product type:
- BellyWrap, MylkBlend, PostUndi, RestoreMe: For health and hygienic reasons we cannot accept returns of food or clothing items.
- BellyBirthBalm, BodButter, CocoNip, GloEssential: Can be returned if unopened and unused.
- GuaSha stone, FlaxPack, MindNotes, PeriSoother: Can be returned if unopened and unused.
For products eligible for return, the return must be initiated and mailed within 30 days of receipt. A replacement or refund will be processed within 48 hours of receipt and review.
We don’t offer exchanges, but feel free to return your unopened product and place another order if you’re looking for something else. See our Return Policy above for qualifying items.