Rose Quartz GuaSha Stone
Fourth Phase's Rose Quartz Crystal GuaSha stone (pronounced Guah-Shah) is a massage tool that originated as a part of Traditional Chinese Medicine. It is used to increase blood flood, remove blocked energy, and alleviate pain caused by muscle soreness.
Our beautifully polished stone is made out of rose quartz crystal, which is frequently called the Mothering Stone primarily for its ability to help one connect to the positive emotions of one's heart Chakra by opening areas that may be closed from fear, pain, disappointment, or unforgiveness.
Use it to help release blocked energy and improve a continuous flow of milk during breastfeeding while promoting healthy lymphatic drainage. The gentle massage effect helps to reduce pain, tension, and stress, allowing you to remain calm and relaxed during feeding times. Its smooth surface provides an optimum gliding sensation that relaxes both the soft tissue of the breast area as well as the shoulders, neck, jaw, and other parts of the body. Use it on your or your baby's body for a soothing pamper-me moment.
Step 1: Rinse the stone under cool water and mentally set your intentions (ex: I want to have an easier time during feeding time. I want to accept each moment as it comes. I want more strength, grounded in love). Let air dry.
Step 2: Apply our CocoNip salve to your nipple and breast area.
Step 3: Point the GuaSha stone's two points toward your skin and massage breast toward nipple area.
Fourth Phase is a social impact maternal wellness brand with a mission to connect moms globally. A percentage of each purchase allows us to donate similar afterbirth care products to unhoused new mothers in the U.S., and underserved mothers in sub-Saharan Africa, via our charitable partners. Learn more on our Mom-To-Mom page.
- Shipping is calculated at checkout and varies by destination and shipping method (Standard vs. Express). Product will ship from New Jersey.
- All orders are processed and shipped within 5-7 business days via USPS or UPS, depending on your selection, after receipt of payment.
- Tracking numbers will be provided to you once the order has shipped. Place your orders with enough time to account for 1-10 business days after we’ve shipped your order for ground delivery by USPS or UPS.
- Although ground orders typically take 2-3 business days by USPS or UPS, depending on location of delivery, we cannot guarantee timeframe for delivery from the carrier. We do offer express shipping at checkout as an option to guarantee delivery.
- Please note: No refunds or cancellations will be offered if any orders are delivered later than expected due to any delays in USPS or UPS shipping.
Our return policy varies. We accept returns for damaged products only. However, all Box sales are final.
Damaged Product Replacement: If an item has been damaged during transit, please contact us immediately (within 2 days of receipt) at email@example.com, and we will replace the damaged item. Please send a photo of the product for internal review and include the word DAMAGES in the subject line.
Return eligibility by product type:
- BellyWrap, MylkBlend, PostUndi, RestoreMe: For health and hygienic reasons we cannot accept returns of food or clothing items.
- BellyBirthBalm, BodButter, CocoNip, GloEssential: Can be returned if unopened and unused.
- GuaSha stone, Flaxpack, MindNotes, PeriSoother: Can be returned if unopened and unused.
For eligible products, the return must be initiated and mailed within 30 days of receipt. A replacement or refund will be processed within 48 hours of receipt and review.
We don’t offer exchanges, but feel free to return your unopened product and place another order if you’re looking for something else. See our Return Policy above for qualifying items.