Fourth Phase BodButter is the perfect hydrating cream for afterbirth skincare. Our unique blend of Organic Shea Butter farmed in West Africa, is mixed with restorative herbs and essential oils known to nourish and replenish lost moisture while minimizing the appearance of stretch marks. Our formula also helps to reduce itching and discomfort commonly associated with giving birth.
Lightweight in its application, our BodButter goes on smoothly, is fast-absorbing, and leaves a lovely glow. Whether you're looking for relief from postpartum dryness or stretch marks, Fourth Phase BodButter cream provides just what you need for optimal skin health.
Organic African Shea Butter (Vitellaria paradoxa):
Soft, silky, and smooth is what your skin feels like after reaping the healing benefits of Shea Butter. This rich moisturizer is filled with fatty acid content that replaces lipids and moisture in the skin, leaving it plump and firm, while helping to reduce the appearance of stretch marks and minimize dark spots. Vitamins and anti-inflammatory properties found in shea butter promote healing and help prevent inflammation from environmental stressors.
Organic Grapeseed Oil (Vitis Vinifera seed oil):
Another powerhouse of moisture, grapeseed oil is commonly used to ease skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis. It’s easily absorbed by the skin and helps promote hydration. You can find vitamins A and E in grapeseed oil which helps with healing and evening out skin tone.
Organic Hempseed Oil (Cannabis sativa L.)
The perfect ingredient for soothing and healing, Hempseed oil is gentle enough for all skin types and nourishes the skin with loads of hydration and moisture. This lightweight oil is easily absorbed, leaving your body without excessively oily residue.
Organic Arrowroot Powder (Maranta arundinacea):
This versatile powder is widely used in natural skincare and personal hygiene products for its ability to absorb oil and provide skin-nourishing properties such iron, zinc, potassium, & vitamin B6 to sensitive skin. A hydrating ingredient, Arrowroot also offers moisture-boosting benefits.
Fourth Phase is a social impact maternal wellness brand with a mission to connect moms globally. A percentage of each purchase allows us to donate similar afterbirth care products to unhoused new mothers in the U.S., and underserved mothers in sub-Saharan Africa, via our charitable partners. Learn more on our Mom-To-Mom page.
- Shipping is calculated at checkout and varies by destination and shipping method (Standard vs. Express). Product will ship from New Jersey.
- All orders are processed and shipped within 5-7 business days via USPS or UPS, depending on your selection, after receipt of payment. Tracking numbers will be provided to you once the order has shipped.
- Place your orders with enough time to account for 1-10 business days after we’ve shipped your order for ground delivery by USPS or UPS.
- Although ground orders typically take 2-3 business days by USPS or UPS, depending on location of delivery, we cannot guarantee timeframe for delivery from the carrier. We do offer express shipping at checkout as an option to guarantee delivery.
- Please note: No refunds or cancellations will be offered if any orders are delivered later than expected due to any delays in USPS or UPS shipping.
Our return policy varies. We accept returns for damaged products only. However, all Box sales are final.
Damaged Product Replacement: If an item has been damaged during transit, please contact us immediately (within 2 days of receipt) at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will replace the damaged item. Please send a photo of the product for internal review and include the word DAMAGES in the subject line.
Return eligibility by product type:
- BellyWrap, MylkBlend, PostUndi, RestoreMe: For health and hygienic reasons we cannot accept returns of food or clothing items.
- BellyBirthBalm, BodButter, CocoNip, GloEssential: Can be returned if unopened and unused.
- GuaSha stone, FlaxPack, MindNotes, PeriSoother: Can be returned if unopened and unused.
For products eligible for return, the return must be initiated and mailed within 30 days of receipt. A replacement or refund will be processed within 48 hours of receipt and review.
We don’t offer exchanges, but feel free to return your unopened product and place another order if you’re looking for something else. See our Return Policy above for qualifying items.