CocoNip is a natural salve made specifically to soothe and protect dry, cracked, or sore nipples during the lactation journey. Formulated with organic ingredients recommended by lactation experts and mothers globally, CocoNip provides long-lasting hydration to help heal the delicate area surrounding your nipples that becomes tender and sore from feeding your baby. The best part? Each ingredient is sustainably sourced, phthalate-free, and non-toxic–so it's safe for your baby to ingest while nursing.
For best results, use as directed by a lactation consultant or healthcare professional. If pain persists after 1-2 weeks of breastfeeding, be sure to consult a medical professional for further assistance. With CocoNip on hand, you can rest assured that your baby's feeding time will be as comfortable as possible for you both.
Note: This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Calendula Flowers (Calendula Officinalis):
This powerful plant provides a powerhouse of benefits for the skin, including boosting collagen production that accelerates skin healing and helps to fight infections. Calendula flowers contain polysaccharides, flavonoids, triterpenes, resins, and carotenes that have anti-inflammatory properties that reduce skin inflammation and irritation.
Note: Some individuals can be sensitive to Calendula Flowers and experience irritation when used topically. Perform a patch test and wait 48 hours before using.
Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera):
There isn’t much that coconut oil doesn’t help with! This fantastic fruit's fatty acids and micronutrients are great for delivering moisture and hydrating your skin. Coconut oil's benefits include anti-inflammatory properties that soothe and heal the skin through collagen production and high levels of moisture. We infuse Calendula flowers into coconut oil to extract its healing properties.
Beeswax (Cera alba):
All-natural and ultra-soothing, beeswax is fantastic for all things skin related. This potent ingredient helps rejuvenate dry skin with its long-lasting hydration.
Fourth Phase is a social impact maternal wellness brand with a mission to connect moms globally. Each Fourth Phase box (Every Birth Box, Belly Birth Box, Vaginal Birth Box) purchased allows us to donate similar afterbirth care products to unhoused new mothers in the U.S., and underserved mothers in sub-Saharan Africa, via our charitable partners. Learn more on our Mom-To-Mom page.
- Shipping is calculated at checkout and varies by destination and shipping method (Standard vs. Express). Product will ship from New Jersey.
- All orders are processed and shipped within 5-7 business days via USPS or UPS, depending on your selection, after receipt of payment. Tracking numbers will be provided to you once the order has shipped.
- Place your orders with enough time to account for 1-10 business days after we’ve shipped your order for ground delivery by USPS or UPS.
- Although ground orders typically take 2-3 business days by USPS or UPS, depending on location of delivery, we cannot guarantee timeframe for delivery from the carrier. We do offer express shipping at checkout as an option to guarantee delivery.
- Please note: No refunds or cancellations will be offered if any orders are delivered later than expected due to any delays in USPS or UPS shipping.
Our return policy varies. We accept returns for damaged products only. However, all Box sales are final.
Damaged Product Replacement: If an item has been damaged during transit, please contact us immediately (within 2 days of receipt) at email@example.com, and we will replace the damaged item. Please send a photo of the product for internal review and include the word DAMAGES in the subject line.
Return eligibility by product type:
- BellyWrap, MylkBlend, PostUndi, RestoreMe: For health and hygienic reasons we cannot accept returns of food or clothing items.
- BellyBirthBalm, BodButter, CocoNip, GloEssential: Can be returned if unopened and unused.
- GuaSha stone, FlaxPack, MindNotes, PeriSoother: Can be returned if unopened and unused.
For products eligible for return, the return must be initiated and mailed within 30 days of receipt. A replacement or refund will be processed within 48 hours of receipt and review.
We don’t offer exchanges, but feel free to return your unopened product and place another order if you’re looking for something else. See our Return Policy above for qualifying items.