GloEssential Moisture-Rich Body Oil
Reclaim your "Me time" with Fourth Phase GloEssential Moisture-Rich Body Oil. Made with a bespoke blend of hydrating essential oils to pamper and moisturize your body during the Fourth Trimester, our jasmine-scented body oil will transport your personal space into a sensorial sanctuary while hydrating the skin with a light, radiant glow.
Our organic oils are carefully selected for their anti-inflammatory properties, and their ability to soothe, moisturize, and heal during post-natal care.
Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera (L.):
This fantastic fruit's fatty acids and micronutrients offer a variety of anti-inflammatory properties that soothe and heal the skin through collagen production. Our organic fractionated coconut oil helps to retain moisture and restore balance to dry skin.
Vitamin E Oil (RRR-alpha-tocopherol):
One of the most popular topically applied vitamins, naturally derived vitamin E helps prevent scarring through increased moisture and collagen production. Vitamin E is a natural forcefield for your skin, preventing damage from environmental stressors and free radicals.
Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis var. dulcis.):
Made by expressing oil from the ripe seed of almonds, Sweet Almond oil contains both vitamins A and E, which help to hydrate skin and promote healing due to its anti-inflammatory and soothing properties. Daily use of Sweet Almond oil can help even skin tone and improve the appearance of scars like stretch marks as they heal.
Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis):
This protective ingredient locks moisture in the skin while creating a protective barrier that keeps skin soft, supple, and plump. Jojoba oil is very similar to our natural sebum and sends signals to our follicles to prevent skin from creating additional sebum. This helps regulate production, which prevents clogged pores from greasy residue. Vitamin E is found in this soothing oil which adds anti-inflammatory and healing properties to the already long list of incredible benefits.
Jasmine Oil (Jasminum Grandiflorum L.):
Jasmine oil is found in the plant's flowers that grow throughout tropical climates worldwide. Jasmine oil is most commonly used as an ingredient in aromatherapy for its effect on the central nervous system. The smell of jasmine is said to boost mood and increase energy. When applied topically, jasmine can assist in the healing of wounds with increased blood circulation.
Shea Oil (Vitellaria paradoxa):
Shea oil is bursting with skin-soothing vitamins like A, E, and F. Its gentle formula allows Shea oil to be used on adults and children to moisturize and protect their skin. This emollient softens skin, prevents water loss, and leaves you glowing.
Fourth Phase is a social impact maternal wellness brand with a mission to connect moms globally. A percentage of each purchase allows us to donate similar afterbirth care products to unhoused new mothers in the U.S., and underserved mothers in sub-Saharan Africa, via our charitable partners. Learn more on our Mom-To-Mom page.
- Shipping is calculated at checkout and varies by destination and shipping method (Standard vs. Express). Boxes will ship from New Jersey.
- All orders are processed and shipped within 5-7 business days of receipt of payment via USPS or UPS, depending on your selection.
- Tracking numbers will be provided to you once the order is shipped.
- Place your orders with enough time to account for 1-5 business days after we’ve shipped your order for standard delivery by USPS or UPS.
- Although orders typically take 2-3 business days by USPS or UPS we do offer express shipping at checkout.
- Please note: No refunds or cancellations will be offered if any orders are delivered later than expected due to any delays in USPS or UPS shipping.
Our return policy varies. We accept returns for damaged products only. However, all Box sales are final.
Damaged Product Replacement: If an item has been damaged during transit, please contact us immediately (within 2 days of receipt) at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will replace the damaged item. Please send a photo of the product for internal review and include the word DAMAGES in the subject line.
Return eligibility by product type:
- BellyWrap, MylkBlend, PostUndi, RestoreMe: For health and hygienic reasons we cannot accept returns of food or clothing items.
- BellyBirthBalm, BodButter, CocoNip, GloEssential: Can be returned if unopened and unused.
- GuaSha stone, FlaxPack, MindNotes, PeriSoother: Can be returned if unopened and unused.
For products eligible for return, the return must be initiated and mailed within 30 days of receipt. A replacement or refund will be processed within 48 hours of receipt and review.
We don’t offer exchanges, but feel free to return your unopened product and place another order if you’re looking for something else. See our Return Policy above for qualifying items.